Natural Eye Makeup Remover



I have tried a few different eye makeup remover wipes but either it didn't work good enough or the fragrance from the product bothered me too much to continue using it.
If you are like me, I love to use black eyeliner, but then it can be nightmare to remove.  Before making this eye makeup remover I decided to try just using jojoba oil to remove my eye makeup and it worked but I wanted to try something different.
Recently I have been trying to make more of my own skin care products, no harsh fragrances and better quality.
I am a big Pinterest user, so after scrolling through and finding a few different recipes I was able to come up with one that I have been using the past few weeks and it works!
I made it using the items above, and I have even had some of my friends try it recently and they really liked it.  It doesn't hurt they eyes and it removes all my makeup.
Depending on how much eye makeup you have on your eyes you made need to use two cotton rounds with the solution on it.
With all that said, decision is, I will be making more of this stuff.

Check back soon for more posts about hair, makeup, skin care, and clothing. 😃


Comments

Popular Posts