Bath Soak




Made this a couple months ago, but I love using it. I got the recipe off Pinterest but it makes your skin feel so soft. Out of the couple of bath salts I have made this one is my favorite out of the two. 
If you make this note that you have to make sure your oats are ground up very fine, I used a coffee grinder to do that.  I makes a big difference once you use it in the bath, less oats floating around in the tub with you. lol 😊
When I followed the recipe I ended up making more cause I had trouble getting the consistency right.  Because of that I came out with more, it made up what you see in the jar and the ziplock bag, and I still have some left in the jar that I have finished using yet.  I would say you could get maybe 10 uses out of this batch, with the original recipe maybe half of that.
Check out my Instagram post about this here - https://www.instagram.com/inthelifeofgray/

Comments

Popular Posts