Body Butter



So excited to share with you all about this amazing body butter recipe that is so so simple and effective.

This first batch I made turned out quite well.  It filled three one ounce jars like the one in the picture.  I added orange essential oil to the body butter but the next batch I made had lavender and rosemary.  The second batch turned out a little different than the first one in that it is a harder consistency whereas the first one was more whipped and lotion like.  The orange scent didn't come out very strong but the scent of the lavender and rosemary was more fragrant.  Both are nice, but I think I left the first batch in the fridge a little too long.  I also added a couple of drops of vitamin e oil to each to keep the lotion from going bad.


I would love if anyone would share with me recipes that they have used and liked! 

Check out my Instagram post about this - https://www.instagram.com/inthelifeofgray/

Comments

Popular Posts