DIY Matte Bronzer





In an effort in trying to be conscious about what kind of products I am putting on my skin, I experimented with making my own matte bronzer.
I have always struggled to find the right color bronzer and how to apply it to my skin.
All that was solved with this awesome recipe found on Pinterest.
Making this was easy and it applies to my skin perfectly!  I did add one ingredient to help preserve this product, that was vitamin e oil.  Just a couple of drops to keep the recipe from going bad.
This shade is perfect for me, but you can definitely change the shade up using more or less of each ingredient. 
Benefits of this are: no ingredients you can't pronounce, smells good, easy to use, lasts forever, applies well to the skin, and provides natural tint to the face.
I use a blush brush or any brush specifically for applying powder to apply this product.
I will say the product is a bit messy because of it being made of spices, so you will have to clean up your surface after use.
The other great thing is that this product is buildable, so if you want a darker look you just put more on.
Make sure to check out my post on Instagram about it here - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6oEa0F6i1/

Comments

Popular Posts