EVERLANE REVIEW



EVERLANE REVIEW

First off, I want to say that I am not getting paid to give this review, nor am I an affiliate for Everlane right now— although I would love to be one. These reviews are my honest opinions of items I have purchased from Everlane.

I was first introduced to this unique, stylish brand a few years ago.  Everlane prides itself on making products that are "designed to last" - and they do!  My very first purchase was one of their canvas backpacks, which I actually still use and love.  It has held up for years now!
I recently purchased some much needed sweaters and tees from Everlane, and I have a feeling they will become go to pieces for my wardrobe!  They are as follows:

Luxe Wool Cardigan (Black, Size: Extra Small)
Because of its itchiness, wool is usually a no-no for me, so I admit I was initially worried about this purchase... Was I surprised when the sweater arrived!  It's not scratchy at all and super soft!  I was very pleased with the feel of the material too - although being thin, it is still warm.

An almost perfect buy.  The one thing that could have made me a bit happier would have been ordering a size small, because I can't fit a long-sleeved shirt underneath the sleeves of the extra small sweater.  All in all, though, I was very pleased with my purchase, and now I have finally found a wool that doesn't itch!  Yay, me!! (And yay, Everlane!)


Slim Cotton Long Sleeved Tees (One black, one white; Size: Small)
Who doesn't love a soft, comfy tee?  These cozy long-sleeved tees are just that!  One downside to the white one is that the material is thin enough you would have to wear something underneath.  The black one, however, can be worn by itself - perfect!

I will say that when I got these, they were slightly bigger than what I usually like.  So, when I washed them, I did a delicate cycle in the wash and then put them in the dryer on low.  They came out just right: both the sleeve length and overall fit are perfect for me now!

These tees are ideal for layering, which is exactly what I wanted them for.

Long-Sleeved Box-Cut Cotton Tee (Gray, Size: Extra Small)
Yes, another long-sleeved tee.  Before you judge me for getting three at once, note I didn't have any before I bought these! Ahem.  So back to the box-cut tee... very soft cotton.  Of course, it's a box-cut, so it's oversized.  Since I am petite, the sleeves are a little long on me.

I love the pocket detail on this shirt - it is a great touch!  All in all, a simple but lovely piece that could be dressed up or down.

Oversized, Cropped Half-zip Sweatshirt (Size: Extra Small)
I saved my favorite item for last: the half-zip sweatshirt!  Love, love, love this!!!  So happy to see that it made it to the "Choose What You Pay" section.  When I saw that, I knew I had to get it! Lol

This sweatshirt is all it says it is and more.  Perfect crop, and still overszied even though it's an extra small.  Pop the collar or fold it down, zip the sweatshirt up or leave it open- it doesn't matter how you wear it, it will always look good.  This will be a staple in my closet for the winter, fall, and spring.  Thank you, Everlane, for making this awesome piece!

Overall, my Everlane purchases have made great additions to my closet!  Because of its classic style, high quality, and comfort, Everlane is now one of my top go-to brands for wardrobe staples.

If you want to see pictures of the items styled, check out my Instagram page:https://www.instagram.com/inthelifeofgray/

Comments

Popular Posts