Glossier Cloud Paint

~Glossier~

Just wanted to talk about one Glossier product used in this post I made on Instagram.
Glossier's cloud paint, the best creation ever!!
This cream blush is perfect for not only using as a blush but also on the lid for eye shadow.
In a search on which makeup products are best for dry skin, I found out that powder blushes are the best thing to use if you have dry skin.  I did find out that cream blush is better for dry skin, so now the search was on to find the perfect cream blush.  You don't have to go any further than Glossier's cloud paint.  They have a variety of colors and you can even mix colors together to get different shades.
Sadly I only have one color right now but I plan to get some more.
Another plus is these little tubs of amazingness last forever, I think I have had my one tub for over a year now and it still has a lot left.
If you haven't checked out Glossier cloud paint yet you have to, your life will be changed forever lol 😊
Be sure to check out my Instagram post about this here - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt_bh0Vlz2A/

Comments

Popular Posts