Homemade Toner

I have been using this recipe for over a year now and have it to be very effective for my skin.
Using this toner has improved my skin's complexion in brightness and blemishes.
I like to use it morning and night, just a little on a cotton round and rub all over the face, avoiding the eyes. You could put it in a small spray bottle instead if you like that better.
I found this recipe on Pinterest i add a little more or less depending on how much the bottle I use to store it in is filled.  If I do have to add more of something I usually add more distilled water.
I have never really seen the practical use of a toner but after having some issues with breakouts I decided to find a good recipe with ACV (apple cider vinegar) and witch hazel.  I happened to find this one and the main thing I love about it, is that is uses essential oils too.  Essential oils are great but putting them straight on the skin of my face doesn't usually work for me.  I know you can use carrier oils to put them on the skin or other methods but this one is what works for me so far.
Two friends of mine made some of their own and started to use, one had good results while the other said it made her face breakout.  With that said, everyone's face is different so what might work for me might not work for you but you never know till you give it a try.  I am so happy that my giving this recipe a try has worked for my skin and I hope it does for you too!😊

Comments

Popular Posts