InstaNatural Serums

I wanted to tell you all about the two serums that have done wonders for me.
Let's start by talking about serums, what is serum?  According to Into the Gloss "Serum is a skincare product you can apply to your skin after cleansing but before moisturizing with the intent of delivering powerful ingredients directly into the skin. "  Check out more FAQs about serum from the Into the Gloss article here - https://intothegloss.com/2016/03/what-is-serum/
I never knew much about serum or it's benefits but after doing some research online I decided it might be good to give it a try for my dry skin.  My top two brands I was looking at were Glossier and Ordinary.  But those weren't the ones I chose, reasons for not choosing Glossier mainly came down to the price point for me.  Reasons for not choosing Ordinary was the list of ingredients wasn't as pure as I wanted, but the price point was good.
With any product going on my skin I do try to go for what is organic and natural but sometimes that isn't always affordable.  Once stumbling upon InstaNatural I knew I had found my fit.
InstaNatural products are within my price point and I can read and understand every ingredient in the product.  Each product has a description of what is targets and corrects best, which was helpful for me.  I am not good with too many choices lol
I wanted a serum that could give my face hydration, I knew already I needed a hyraluronic serum from the reading I had done online.  While looking at the many serums InstaNatural has I found the Niacinamide serum, which helps reduce the appearance of acne scars.  At this time I had some pretty bad scars from cystic acne under my jaw line, very embarrassing.  So I decided to try this one as well.
Results - they are hydrated skin and the scars I used to have are non-existent.  And if I do have any acne that leaves some of a scar the Niacinamide serum clears it up like it was never even there.
Tip - sometimes amazon has InstaNatural products at a better price point and if you have prime free shipping.  On InstaNatural you have to spend $35 to get free shipping but on the plus side that does come with a free sample.  
Go check them out, you have nothing to lose!
Check out my Instagram post about these two products - https://www.instagram.com/inthelifeofgray/ 

Comments

Popular Posts