Microfiber Head Towel

So this ingenious invention was made known to me by one of my good friends who has curly hair, and I am so happy she told me about these microfiber towels.  Never will I use a regular towel for my hair again.
My hair is frizzy and somewhat curly on the top layer of my hair and I always have trouble controlling the frizz factor no matter how hard I try.  But this towel helps so much with this problem, I don't have as much frizz as I used to, almost none really.
Another amazing thing about this towel is how light it is, I don't know about you, but I hate wearing a big twisted towel on my head while doing other things.  This way I can still keep my hair up and drying but without all the bulkiness and heaviness of a regular towel.
This towel also has a very convenient button and hook, so you can twist the towel and hook it back behind your head without ever having to worry it will move or fall off your head.
I found this one on Amazon, it came in a two pack great price!
Check out my Instagram post about it here - https://www.instagram.com/inthelifeofgray/ 

Comments

Popular Posts