Norwex Body Cloth


Sustainable Cloth Options


When you decide to make it a goal to live a sustainable life a good idea is to note in what ways you are already living sustainably, then you can see in what areas you can make improvements.


When I started this journey it was with a focus to make my own beauty and face products.  Then I began the journey of clothing i.e. how and where I shopped and what I shopped for. After these two ventures I became aware that living a sustainable life involves more than just focusing on a couple of areas.  It involves and affects all aspects of my life.


In an effort to not to feel too overwhelmed in this journey I started to think of ways I am already being sustainable. One way of the ways was the use of Norwex body cloths.


If you have never heard of Norwex cloths, they are microfiber cloths with microsilver that contain BacLock® technology. What is this technology? Norwex’s website defines it as such: “A unique technology that combines an antibacterial silver-based agent with our microfiber. The antibacterial agent is actually embedded inside the tiny microfiber. The agent is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold, and/or mildew growth within the cloth.” https://norwex.biz/en_US/faq


I have been using Norwex body cloths for cleaning my face and shaving my legs for over two years now. My face has less breakouts and I have no need to buy or make face wash anymore. My legs used to always break out in razor burn after I shaved with regular shaving cream but that all stopped once I started to use these cloths. I haven’t had to buy shaving cream again.
It’s pretty amazing stuff! 


Here are some of the benefits of these cloths listed on the Norwex website –
·        Made from super-soft Norwex Microfiber containing our exclusive BacLock® agent
·        Perfect for sensitive or mature skin
·        Cleanses the skin gently yet thoroughly
·        Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface


In addition to the above, this brand has what’s called the “Norwex Movement” defined at their website as: “The Norwex Movement is a global community working to effect change by reducing the chemicals and waste that challenge the health of our environment.” You can read more about this movement by visiting their website here - https://norwex.biz/


I am not a seller of Norwex products nor do I gain any profit from sharing this information with you. In an effort to promote sustainable living, I wanted to share some of this company’s information and the product that has been beneficial to me.


I hope you benefitted from this information!  For more information on sustainable living please be sure to visit and follow my Instagram account here -https://www.instagram.com/inthelifeofgray/


Comments

Popular Posts