Glossier Skin Tint and Stretch Concealer


Glossier

Most know the brand Glossier for it's No-Makeup makeup look.  For me, I never knew Glossier until a friend told me about them.  Upon checking out the brand and website I immediately loved the aesthetics of the brand, its emphasis on not covering up your own beautiful skin with tons of makeup, that putting on makeup should be fun, and that you don't need a lot of items to achieve that perfect look.

My first  purchases with Glossier were Boy Brow in Blonde and Cloud Paint in Puff.  I was very happy with both items!!  That was a few years ago, and I still have my Cloud Paint.  Those little tubes last forever!  Check out my other blog post from earlier this year specifically talking about Glossier Cloud Paint.

In this blog post I will be talking about Glossier Skin Tint and Stretch Concealer.  These two items are something I have had on my wish list for a while now.  So a couple of months ago when I felt like I needed to change up my face makeup I decided to try them.  You can buy them separately or save $8 and buy them together.  Plus, when you spend $30 or more you get free shipping!

Using their "find your shade" feature I chose shade G11 for both items.  However, the shade seemed a little dark for my skin so I reached out to Glossier to make an exchange for the shade G12.  They responded back very quickly, let me keep the previous shade, and sent me the new shade free of charge.  Isn't that great customer service or what?1?

Now let's talk about application of the products.  The directions say to use your fingers to apply both products.  This is how I applied them the first few times, but I did experiment with brushes and beauty blenders.  Here is what I have found works for me so far: I use my fingers to apply the Skin Tint all over my face, and then a damp beauty blender to apply the Stretch Concealer along with my fingers sometimes for those harder to reach places on my face.

The Skin Tint evens out your skin color, while the Stretch Concealer is buildable and does a good job at covering up imperfections.  Both have a very "glossy" look, pun intended...haha!  You may or may not like this look for the summer, however, I have dry skin and am inside most days so this works good for me.

I am not an affiliate for Glossier nor is this post sponsored.  I just love sharing my thoughts with you all on products I enjoy using.

Be sure to check out my Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/inthelifeofgray/

Comments

Popular Posts