Everlane Review - The Bodysuit

Review:




THE SQUARE NECK BODYSUIT:

 The Details:

  • Sizes: XXS-XL
  • Colors: White, Military Olive
  • Price: $35
  • Materials: 98% cotton, 2% elastane 

"The ultimate base layer.  Made of super-soft, double-lines Supima cotton, the Square Neck Bodysuit features a flattering square neckline, long sleeves, and a supportive, curve-hugging fit. Plus, it’s got a snap closure for extra ease (you’re welcome)."


- Everlane


My Review:


FIT - 


I ordered the white square neck in a small and for quick reference, I typically wear a small in tops from Everlane.  After purchasing the same one in an x-small and it was way too tight I decided to order the small this time.  It fits much better than the x-small but I would say for me the sleeves are a little too long and in the bottom area it gapes some.  Though comfortable it is not as comfortable as I imagined it to be.  The snap closure at the bottom of the bodysuit does make for easy restroom trips; I don't know how anyone could wear a bodysuit without one.  One of my favorite features is the square neck; very flattering.


CONSTRUCTION/QUALITY - 


The bodysuit is well made and the quality of the fabric is very nice.  It's soft and the bodice part of the suit feels as if it has a double layer of fabric whereas the arms seem like one layer.  I appreciate this since the bodysuit I bought is white and if the fabric was not double layered it would have been see through.  The snap closure like I mentioned above works really well and have no issues there so far.



WORTH THE PRICE? - 

Personally I would say yes, this is an item I have been eyeing on Everlane's website for awhile now and it met most of my expectations.  The versatility of this item is great as it can be worn with skirts, jeans, pants, shorts, etc.  It can be dressed up or dressed down, it's a great item to add to your closet.  If you want a good staple piece that will last you for awhile I would buy it.  

The Square Neck Bodysuit - 

https://rstyle.me/+tfv31L6sn7XCqFvxSyuWFg

WHAT I'D CHANGE - 

I would ask that Everlane consider making a petite option for their bodysuits as this one gapes in some areas for short girls like me.  Besides that I like everything else about it!  

*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  Be sure to check out my IG!

Comments

Popular Posts