Two Week Packing List

Two Week Road Trip

Packing list


Road Trip Begins - 

This road trip started in North Carolina and took us across the following states - Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, and back to North Carolina.

Packing For The Trip - 

Packing for the weather I would encounter was challenging since it started off warmer and then getting colder, even snowing when we made it up to Iwoa and Wisconsin.  I mostly base what I pack on the weather and the activities I will be doing on the trip.  Since I would be spending a lot of time in the car on this trip I tried to pack things that would be comfortable and easy.  This was very important when picking out shoes and bottoms.  My puma sneakers and pant leggings were my go to for driving and riding outfits.


What I Could Have Changed - 

After a little over a week I realized I hadn't worn everything I brought with me and probably would have been find bringing a little less.  For instance, one of the sweaters I brought I could have left behind and I think I would have changed out my casual ankle boot with a dressy/casual ankle boot so I had more versatility.


The End - 

The road trip was success!  
I wrote this blog post because I really love seeing how others pack in a sustainable way for long and short trips, and it helps me when I am planning to pack for upcoming vacations.  Look out for another blog post about packing for a weekend trip to New York City coming in April/May.
Be sure to check out my IG and give me a follow - https://www.instagram.com/inthelifeofgray/


Comments

Popular Posts