BoodyWear Review - Padded Shaper Bra

Review:


THE PADDED SHAPER BRA:

The Details:

  • Sizes: XS-XL
  • Colors: White, Black, Light Grey Marl, Nude 0, Nude 2, Nude 4, and Nude 6
  • Price: $19.95
  • Materials: 80% viscose made from bamboo, 13% nylon, and 7% spandex 


Padded Shaper Bra - 

"Need some support? Our Padded Shaper Bra is just the ticket. Perfect for everyday wear, this bamboo viscose bra pulls on with ease, feels wonderfully comfortable and provides gentle support. We've done away with all the nasty things – the straps that dig in, the tricky fastenings and the wires. Let's face it, no one likes wires in their bra. Featuring removable padding, contour ribbing, and comfortable straps, this bamboo viscose bra really does have it all.
The Padded Shaper Bra is crafted from our signature bamboo viscose blend. This is because at Boody we see bamboo viscose as a dream fabric – eco-friendly, a dream to wear, durable and superbly soft. Plus, not only does it make this bra great for your skin, but it's great for the environment, too. This bamboo viscose bra delivers style, comfort, and support... you'll never want to take it off!"

- Boody Wear


My Review:

FIT - 

I ordered this item in a small; I did this using my measurements based on their size guide.  The garment fits but did feel a little snug at first however, after a few wears it stretches to fit your body and now fits comfortably.  At first it felt like the bottom band was rolling up; I checked to see if this was just a feeling or really happening by raising my arms, the garment didn't roll up when I did this but stayed in place.  Overall the fit might take some getting used to but after a few days it should feel just fine.

CONSTRUCTION/QUALITY -

The bra is very soft and seems like it will hold up well.  I washed the bra recently placing it a garment bag, on the delicate cycle of my washing machine, and let it air dry.  I didn't remove the padding when I washed it, I probably should have but nothing happened to it, everything stayed the same and in good condition.  The tag is printed on the fabric but there is also a regular tag attached to the garment; if you're like me and don't like regular tags this brand has an amazing feature to remove the tag leaving no harm to the garment. The padding inside is removable and fits securely in the bra without moving around.


SUSTAINABILITY - 
 

The packaging included no plastic and everything was packaged in cardboard so it's all recyclable.  A great example for other brands out there trying to move towards more sustainable practices.  Boody uses 100% organic bamboo plants for their products and their process is eco-friendly.

WORTH THE PRICE? - 

Personally I would say yes, these are items you will have in your closet for years to come and you will always feel comfortable in. 

The Padded Shaper Bra -
 

Shop Now

WHAT I'D CHANGE - 

I wouldn't change anything; these products are great and worth buying.

*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  Be sure to check out my IG - Instagram Account

Comments

Popular Posts