Liz Alig Review: Delfina Poncho

REVIEW


THE DELFINA PONCHO:

The Details:

  • Sizes: One Size
  • Colors: One Color (blue, green, ivory)
  • Price: $32.00
  • Materials: Handwoven Cotton


Delfina Poncho - 

"Handwoven cotton with naturally dyed fibers.  Preserving the age old traditional handwoven culture in Guatemala.  Sewn by a woman entrepreneur in tailoring shop there.

- Liz Alig


My Review:

FIT - 

Initially I was concerned about how the poncho would look on me cause I never really wear ponchos but this one fits great.  It is over sized and cropped which is great since I am only 5'2" in height.  I really like the square/round neckline, and the way the garment lays longer on the sides and shorter in the front and back.  It is easy to dress up or down and to style it in different ways, such as in the picture above I have done a easy knot in the front to give it another look. 

CONSTRUCTION/QUALITY -

Good quality, light and airy perfect for the summer.  Delicate threading throughout so I would only recommend washing by hand if needed.  It is for sure a piece that will last a long time.


SUSTAINABILITY - 
 

The packaging included no plastic, the poncho came in a bag that was able to be recycled by throwing it in your own compost.  Instead of using a chemical dying process all fabrics including this one are naturally dyed.  Fair trade pricing means Liz Alig has taken out the wholesale process and sells directly to you on their website.

WORTH THE PRICE? - 

Personally I would say yes, if you are looking for something unique and easy to wear for many summers this is perfect. 

Delfina Poncho -
 

Shop Now

WHAT I'D CHANGE - 

I wouldn't change anything; this product is great and worth buying.

*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  Be sure to check out my IG - Instagram Account

Comments

Popular Posts