Fiber.co Review: Emory Tank

Review:



Emory Tank:

The Details:

  • Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
  • Colors: Terracotta, Mustard, Olive, Black, Ivory, Oatmeal
  • Price: $58
  • Materials: 100% linen


Emory Tank - 

"A slightly cropped tank for the summer months.  Made with the same 100% mid-weight linen as our Fiber Tees, the Emory tank is designed to be an effortless piece to throw in on the summer months for an easy, everyday look."

- Fiber

My Review:

FIT - 

I ordered this item in a size US small and typically I am a size extra small or small.  I love the fit, being that I am only 5"2' tops that are cropped are best for me.  It doesn't fit tight or big it's perfectly over sized.  Since it is cropped if you don't want your stomach to show you will need to wear high rise bottoms with a 10 inch or more rise.  This really isn't a problem for me because I love to wear high rise bottoms so this top works perfect with pieces I already own.

CONSTRUCTION/QUALITY -

Well sewn and soft, breathable linen.  Perfect summer staple!


SUSTAINABILITY - 
 

As stated before this piece is made of linen which is a sustainable fabric.  The packaging was also sustainable because I was able to recycle all the materials and nothing was in plastic.  

WORTH THE PRICE? - 

Yes, this top is timeless and a great addition to your closet.

Emory Tank -
 

Shop Now

WHAT I'D CHANGE - 

I wouldn't change anything; this tank is totally worth buying.

*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  Be sure to check out my IG - @inthelifeofgray

Comments

Popular Posts