Namna Review: Ada Overall

Review:




Ada Overall:

The Details:

  • Sizes: Small, Medium, or Large
  • Colors: Black, White, Beige, and Greenish Brown
  • Price: $89 with shipping included
  • Materials: 100% linen


Ada Overall - 

"Our Ada overall; it's comfortable, simple, soft, and versatile and we're sure you will love it as much as we do."

- Namna


My Review:

FIT - 

I ordered this item in a size US small and typically I am a size extra small or small.  The length of the pant legs is just right, not too long and not too short.  I am 5"2' and usually pants are too long but since most pieces are made-to-order I was able to tell Yesenia my height so no need to hem these myself.

CONSTRUCTION/QUALITY -

The Ada overall feels soft, durable, and breathable.  I have worn these overalls a few times already and are holding up well.  I love that these are made from linen, one of my favorite materials especially for the summer time.


SUSTAINABILITY - 
 

Namna only works with natural fibers and almost all of their pieces are made-to-order to ensure quality and to minimize the excess stock that arises from bulk production.  The goal is to not let any material go to waste by using any leftover cuttings to make accessories and the bags that each piece is shipped in.

WORTH THE PRICE? - 

Yes, this piece and any of Namna's other pieces are timeless additions to your closet.

Ada Overall -
 

Shop Now
The best way to get in touch and place an order is via Instagram directly or sending a message via WhatsApp with the link in their Instagram profile.  Tell Yesenia what style you are interested in and she will discuss with you sizing, measurements, etc.

WHAT I'D CHANGE - 

I wouldn't change anything; these products are great and worth buying.

*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  Be sure to check out my IG - @inthelifeofgray

Comments

Popular Posts