Show Off Your Closet - Recap


Show Off Your Closet - 2020 - Recap

06.22.2020 - 6.26.2020
_____

The #Showoffyourcloset challenge might be over but the fun time I had styling different pieces in my closet as given me great ideas.  I had such a wonderful time participating in this challenge for the second time.

I loved seeing all the different outfits everyone came up with and was inspired by many of the looks.  Can't wait to be apart of this challenge again in the future!

Now it's time to recap the Show Off Your Closet challenge.

This recap will cover:

  • A quick refresher of what the theme was for each day.
  • My five outfits
  • A recap Q&A
  • Some of my favorite looks






MY FIVE OUTFITS


Outfit 1 Top:
Top - thrifted from Poshmark 
Belt - thrifted from Clothes Mentor 
Jeans - thrifted from Poshmark + Shop Now
Purse - a gift from my brother + Shop Now
Shoes: thrifted from Poshmark + Shop Now



Outfit 2 Layer:
Blazer - thrifted from Poshmark + Shop Now
Top - thrifted from Ebay 
Belt - old fast fashion 
Jeans - thrifted Levi's from Goodwill + Shop Now
Shoes - thrifted from Goodwill 
Purse - thrifted from Goodwill 



Outfit 3 Shorts/Skirts:
Jacket - thrifted from Goodwill + Shop Now
Top - thrifted from Goodwill 
Skort - thrifted from Clothes Mentor + Shop Now
Shoes - gifted from Jivanas + Shop Now
Purse - thrifted from Goodwill 



Outfit 4 Accessory:
Necklace - bought on Etsy + Shop Now
Earrings - bought from Emily's store + Shop Now


Outfit 5 Dress/Jumpsuit:
Dress - gift my mom bought me 
Belt - thrifted from Clothes Mentor 
Purse - a gift from my brother + Shop Now
Shoes - thrifted from Poshmark + Shop Now




A RECAP Q&A



1 | What did I learn about personal style?

To not limit myself to just those outfits I feel comfortable with instead I want to continue with putting pieces together I wouldn't normally.

2 | What was your Show Off Your Closet MVP?

From the response on Instagram everyone loved the linen skort from day three.  It really is a great piece and comfortable.  Perfect for the hot summer months.

3 | Were there any pieces you would consider a mistake?

No, I really loved every outfit. 

4 |  Which outfit was your favorite?

Hmmm... that's a tough one, probably day one because that top and jeans was something I had been looking for after seeing another blogger's outfit that inspired me.
 


SOME OF MY FAVORITE LOOKS


1 | Dress/Jumpsuits | @findslowstyle




2 | Accessories | @semi.joan




3 | Skirts/Shorts | @katimckinnon2




4 | Layers | @alisa.koz




4 | Tops | @dreamalittlegreen




*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  Be sure to check out my IG - @inthelifeofgray

 
 
 
 





Comments

Popular Posts