Aktibo Athletics Review: Joggers

 

Review:


Unisex rPET Joggers:

The Details:

  • Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
  • Colors: Ash, Coal, Dusk
  • Price: $48
  • Materials: 50% Combed Ring Spun Organic Cotton, 50% RPET Recycled Polyester


Unisex rPET Joggers - 

"Soft and extremely comfortable while eco friendly and trendy fabric (made from post consumer plastic bottles).  It will be your favorite piece."

- Aktibo Athletics

My Review:

FIT - 

I got these joggers in a size US small and typically I am a size extra small or small.  I love the fit, being that I am only 5"2' and they aren't too long or baggy at the bottom.  It doesn't fit too tight or big it's perfectly relaxed and fitted all at the same time.  They are a high rise, which I love because I could even tuck in a shirt and make it work from home appropriate.

CONSTRUCTION/QUALITY -

Soft, breathable will be perfect for cool morning walks or stretching inside on those winter days.  You can tell the quality is good because of the thickness of the material and the way it feels on the skin.


SUSTAINABILITY - 
 

These joggers are made from natural fibers and recycled bottles.  The packaging is sustainable because I was able to recycle everything, even the poly mailer.  

WORTH THE PRICE? - 

Yes, for the following reasons: quality of fabric, sustainable, and supports a small business.

Unisex rPET Joggers -
 

Shop Now

WHAT I'D CHANGE - 

I wouldn't change anything; these joggers are comfy, warm and the perfect staple for my fall/winter lounge and active wear.

*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  

Be sure to check out my IG - @inthelifeofgray

Comments

Popular Posts