Kyra Jane Clothing Review: Isla Top

 

Review:




Isla Top:

The Details:

  • Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
  • Colors: Ivory, Pale Pink, Wheat, Faded Navy, Natural
  • Price: $52
  • Materials: 100% linen


Isla Top - 

"The Isla Top features a dropped shoulder and cuffed sleeve.  Customize the length for a tucked in or untucked cropped style.  The relaxed fit is perfect for every day wear and pairs well with the Terra Skirt and the Jumper Dresses."

- Kyra Jane Clothing

My Review:

FIT - 

I ordered this item in a size US extra small and typically I am a size extra small or small.  I love the fit, being that I am only 5"2' I decided to shorten this top so that it would be a crop style.  It doesn't fit tight or big it's perfectly relaxed, and I love the dropped shoulder with the cuffed sleeves; it adds a nice touch.

CONSTRUCTION/QUALITY -

Well sewn, soft, and breathable linen.  Perfect summer staple!
You can tell the linen is high quality because of the natural creases and thickness.


SUSTAINABILITY - 
 

Linen is an eco-friendly fabric because it is made from natural fibers and when not dyed it is biodegradable.  The packaging is sustainable because I was able to recycle all the material.  

WORTH THE PRICE? - 

Yes, for the following reasons: quality of fabric, handmade, one of a kind, sustainable, and supports a small business.

Isla Top -
 

Shop Now

WHAT I'D CHANGE - 

I wouldn't change anything; this top is a great addition to my closet that I will wear for years to come.

*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  

Be sure to check out my IG - @inthelifeofgray

Comments

Popular Posts