Sheena Marshall Jewelry: Behind the Brand

 

Sheena Marshall Jewelry


One Business Woman 

Sheena makes sustainable and ethical jewelry.
With over 2,000 followers, and a focus on making timeless jewelry 
she is someone you need to know about.


Question: What Got You Into Jewelry Making?

Answer: In high school, my best friend and I hand rolled polymer clay beads (before they were popular, like the trendsetters we are) and sold them to friends, family, and coworkers in packaging with handwritten labels.  Even back then, I was obsessed with creating a branded experience for my customers.  I have always felt empowered to be more and do more, which led me to create Sheena Marshall Jewelry.  I wanted to create jewelry that I know a lot of women have trouble finding - jewelry that is simple, functional, and consciously made.


Question: How Does Your Jewelry Process Work?

Answer: I believe that what you wear should come from a place of empowered choice, and that your jewelry should represent your values and needs without compromises.  That is why everything is ethically handmade by me.  I create effortless designs that you can just throw on without much fuss.  All materials are sourced domestically and all accents, like sandalwood on the Chole Hoops, are sourced fair trade.  Nearly all of our packaging uses recycled materials.


Question: How Do You Come Up With The Designs?

Answer: Sheena Marshall Jewelry designs are often minimal, effortless, and timeless.  Designs are for the women who wants to make conscious and intentional choices for themselves and the jewelry that they wear.  All designs are created with the idea that women deserve high quality pieces that are allergy friendly.  Timeless, capsule pieces you can toss on without much fuss.  You will never find fashion or fast-fashion jewelry in the collection.


Question: What Are The Benefits Of Being A One Woman Business And Why Would You Encourage Others To Do So?

Answer: I pride myself on touching each part of the design and creation process by hand.  I am able to ensure that all designs are ethically handmade and resources are sourced responsibly.  I believe all women should have access to ethically made pieces to add to their collection.  What you wear should come from a place of empowered choice, and your jewelry should represent your values and needs without compromises.  My purpose is to provide jewelry that I know a lot of women have trouble finding - jewelry that is simple, functional, and consciously made.


If you're looking for ethical, timeless jewelry 
be sure to check out Sheena Marshall Jewelry using the link above.
Also, give her a follow on IG - Sheenamarshalljewelry

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts