VIVAIA Review: Vienna Flats

 Review:


Vienna:

The Details:

  • Sizes: US 4 - US 12.5, they also carry EU, FR, UK, and JPN sizing
  • Colors: Forrest Green, Deep Ebony, Marine Blue, Sparkling Sapphire
  • Price: $99
  • Materials: Plastic water bottles, latex insoles, and carbon-free rubber out soles


Vienna - 

"All of our materials are environmentally friendly, sourced directly from nature and carefully crafted to minimize our impact on the Earth."

- Vivaia

My Review:

FIT - 

I got these shoes in a size US 6 and typically I am a US size 6 but I think I could have gone a half size down.  However, they don't fit big enough to where they are slipping off my foot.  One thing I noticed right away when putting them on and wearing them these past few days is how comfortable the insole is.  The insole is soft and has a nice cushion feel for your foot.  I like the pointed toe which is great for short girls like me because pointed toe shoes, especially in a nude color, help you look taller.

CONSTRUCTION/QUALITY -

Good quality, breathable, and light weight.  The first thing I thought of is how great these shoes would be for traveling especially when flying.  They are the perfect shoe to slip on and off when you go through security.  Durable sole and fabric.


SUSTAINABILITY - 
 

These shoes are made from plastic water bottles, which they use as the thread to knit the surface material of the shoe.  The rubber outsoles are carbon-free which makes this shoe shock-resistant, fungi-proof, and odor-resistant.  These shoes are also washable, how great is that!  The packaging is made from 90% recycled cardboard.

WORTH THE PRICE? - 

Yes, for the following reasons: quality, sustainable, and washable.

Vienna -
 

VIVAIA
Use my code "NICOL" to get 10% of your purchase of these shoes.  Plus, Vivaia also offers free shipping on all orders.

WHAT I'D CHANGE - 

I wouldn't change anything; these shoes are comfy, breathable, and the perfect staple for my fall/spring wardrobe.

*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  

Be sure to check out my IG - @inthelifeofgray

Comments

Popular Posts