Smartliners Review: Organic Cotton Liners

 

Review:


Daily Liners:

The Details:

  • Sizes: 6 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches
  • Colors: White and black
  • Price: $13.99
  • Materials: Certified eco-friendly 100% organic cotton


Daily Liner (set of four) - 

"Smartliners organic washable daily liners are perfectly designed for everyday protection, giving you a comfortable, clean and fresh feeling."

- Smartliners

My Review:

FIT - 

Perfect size for a liner, not too long or too short.  As with any reusable liner they will stay put and fit more snugly to your panties if your panties don't fit too big.  They will move around some, especially when you are exercising but it doesn't make things uncomfortable.  At first I struggled with closing the liner up but now I place the liner, pull up the panties, and then close the liner up.  That is working much better!  

CONSTRUCTION/QUALITY -

Soft and breathable, sewing looks durable, and Velcro closure is strong.  The brand recommends washing the liners before use, which I did, and since they have washed them many other times and no problems or wear so far.  You basically throw them in with your other laundry, keep the Velcro closed, wash with cold water on the delicate or hand wash cycle, and then un-Velcro them to lay them out on a towel to air dry.  In my opinion they dry pretty fast, basically overnight.  


SUSTAINABILITY - 
 

Made from 100% organic cotton, un-dyed cotton, free of any harmful chemicals and plastics.  
Did you know that one typical disposable pad is equivalent to four plastic bags?  These go into our landfills and water supply waiting to decompose for up to 500 years.

WORTH THE PRICE? - 

Yes, for the following reasons: better for your body, for your comfort, for the planet, for your budget.

Smartliners Daily Liner -
 

Shop Now

WHAT I'D CHANGE - 

I wouldn't change anything, I am so happy that I made the switch!  I can't wait to get more and also try their period pads too!

*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  

Be sure to check out my IG - @inthelifeofgray

Comments

Popular Posts