California Cloth Foundry Review: Organic Henley

 

Review:


Organic Henley:

The Details:

  • Sizes: 1-5
  • Colors: Charcoal, Coral, Stripe, and Heather.
  • Price: $74
  • Materials: 100% Long-staple super fine ringspun combed CA Cleaner Cotton.


Organic Henley - 

"Long sleeves, long length, mother of pearl buttons, and true fit.  We are gifting the new essentials: a matching mask per purchase."

- California Cloth Foundry

My Review:

FIT & STYLE - 

I am typically an extra small or small.  The size chart online recommended a size 2.  I wanted a more fitted look, so I ordered a size 1.  The first thing I noticed when I tried it on was how soft and lightweight the fabric is.  The fit was true to its depiction and was exactly the look I was going for.  I stayed cool and comfortable all day, even while on a walk when the weather was a little warm.  It's perfect for loungewear, working out, or as a layering piece.  I love to dress this top up by tucking it into a pair of jeans or pants and rolling up the sleeves.

CONSTRUCTION & QUALITY -

The quality and construction of this henley is great!  The fabric is high quality, clean cotton.  I love knowing that no chemical dyes are close to my skin since the colors are derived from being washed in soda ash from plants.


SUSTAINABILITY - 
 

The certified Cleaner Cotton used to make this shirt is grown in California using non-GMO seed and farmed with best practices of sustainability and biological cultivation techniques.  The material is softened using the most abundant raw material on earth, sand.  The packaging is made from biodegradable paper, cellophane, cardboard, and vegetable-based inks which reduces unnecessary waste.  When you are finished wearing their clothes you can add them to your compost except for the ones that include any spandex.  On their website, you can read more about how to add them to your homemade compost.  They are working hard to find ways to replace their spandex with a new bio-based natural and regenerative rubber fiber that is currently in Beta testing.

WORTH THE PRICE? - 

Yes, for the following reasons: quality, sustainability, and compostable.

Organic Henley -
 

California Cloth Foundry

WHAT I'D CHANGE - 

Nothing: this top is comfy, breathable, and the perfect staple for my loungewear wardrobe.

*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  

Be sure to check out my IG - @inthelifeofgray

Comments

Popular Posts