CottonCrab Clothing Review: Women's Long Sleeve T-Shirt

 

Review:


Women's Long Sleeve T-Shirt:

The Details:

  • Sizes: XS-XL
  • Colors: Heather Grey & White
  • Price: 23 pounds or 30 US dollars
  • Materials: 100% Organic Ring-Spun Combed Indian Cotton.


Women's Long Sleeve T-Shirt - 

"Stay super cozy on the cooler days inside and out with our long sleeve T-Shirt.  Designed with our current sustainable design from Ardi in Indonesia.  Take a look at more of his work on his Instagram @linein_onelineart"

- CottonCrab Clothing

My Review:

FIT & STYLE - 

I am typically an extra small or small.  So following the size chart online I chose the size small.  The first thing I noticed when I tried it on was how breathable and lightweight the fabric is.  The fit was good, but I could have gone with an extra small.  I stayed cool and comfortable all day, even while on a walk when the weather was a little warm.  It's perfect for loungewear or working out.  I love to dress this top up by throwing a black blazer over it and pairing it with my black pant leggings.





CONSTRUCTION & QUALITY -

The quality and construction of this top are great!  The fabric is of high quality, clean cotton.  I love knowing that the inks used on this shirt contain no chemicals harmful to my health or the environment.


SUSTAINABILITY - 
 

As mentioned earlier, this shirt is made of 100% organic ring-spun combed Indian cotton.  Also, the inks used to print the graphic on the shirt are made from water-based Vegan inks.  

WORTH THE PRICE? - 

Yes, for the following reasons: quality and sustainability.

Women's Long Sleeve T-Shirt -
 

CottonCrab Clothing

WHAT I'D CHANGE -

Nothing: this top is comfy, breathable, and the perfect staple for my wardrobe.

*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  

Be sure to check out my IG - @inthelifeofgray

Comments

Popular Posts