Genia Evelina Review: Nali Dress and Ilaria Top

 


The Details:

Nali Dress:
  • Sizes: XS-XL
  • Colors: Black and White Houndstooth
  • Materials: Lightweight Wool
Ilaria Top:
  • Sizes: XS-XL
  • Colors: Tangerine and Cream
  • Materials: 100% Organic Cotton Jersey


My Review:

Nali Dress:



FIT & STYLE - 

I typically wear an extra small or small.  Following the size chart online and discussing it over with Genia, I chose a size small.  The fit was good, however, I could have gone with an extra small so it would be more form-fitting.  The dress is made from lightweight wool and is easy to layer with other clothes or to wear on its own.


CONSTRUCTION & QUALITY -

The quality and construction of the dress are great!  The fabric is high quality and the seamstress work is well done.  It has adjustable straps so that you can wear the bodice of the dress how you feel most comfortable.  I love knowing that this is a one-of-a-kind kind dress made with sustainable practices.  


SUSTAINABILITY - 
 

The Nali dress is made-to-order in Genia's Montreal home studio.  Genia sources organic or local deadstock fabrics for all her garments.
    

Ilaria Top:



FIT & STYLE - 

I typically wear an extra small or small.  Following the size chart online and discussing it over with Genia, I chose the size medium.  The fit was good, however, I could have gone with a small.  The top is made from organic cotton jersey that is soft and warm.  Because it is a jersey knit the top has some stretch making it move with you.  The style of the top is cropped and looks great with high-rise jeans.  It is great for layering or to wear on its own.


CONSTRUCTION & QUALITY - 

The quality and construction of this top are great!  The fabric is of a high-quality, organic cotton jersey.  I love knowing that the fabric used to make this shirt is organic cotton.  The seamstress work is skillfully done, and I have no doubt this top will last a long time in my wardrobe.


SUSTAINABILITY - 
 

The Ilaria top is made-to-order in Genia's Montreal home studio and is made from undyed and unbleached organic cotton.

WORTH THE PRICE? - 

Yes, for the following reasons: quality, sustainability, and the made-to-order feature.

Shop the Nali Dress and Ilaria Top using the link below - 


WHAT I'D CHANGE -

I wouldn't change anything about the garment itself but I would recommend ordering one size smaller than what you typically choose.

*Thank you for supporting inthelifeofgray by visiting this site and shopping through my links.  

Be sure to check out my IG - @inthelifeofgray

Comments

Popular Posts