Anti-Inflammatory Latte

 

Recipe:

Ingredients: 

  • 1/2 cup of water
  • 3/4 cup plant-based milk
  • 3 teaspoons organic cacao powder
  • 1 teaspoon organic ground turmeric 
  • a pinch of ground black pepper
  • 1/2 a teaspoon of organic ground cinnamon 
  • 2-3 teaspoons of organic maple syrup

Directions:

  • Get out a small saucepan and set the stove to medium-low
  • Add the water and milk
  • Next, add everything else to the saucepan
  • Whisk it all together
  • Once it's to a temperature you like pour it into any mug and enjoy!

Benefits of ...

Turmeric -
  • Improves heart health
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Antioxidant
Cacao Power - 
  • Packed with flavonoids
  • Lowers blood pressure
  • Improves blood flow to the brain and heart
  • Reduces your risk of diabetes
Cinnamon - 
  • Anti-viral 
  • Anti-bacterial
  • Anti-fungal
  • Its prebiotic properties may improve gut health
  • Reduces blood pressure
  • Lowers blood sugar
  • Relieves digestive discomfort 

I like to drink this latte in the morning after I have already had hot lemon water and parsley water.

Hope you enjoy this drink as much as I do!

Thank you for supporting my blog @inthelifeofgray by shopping through my links, using my discount codes, and following me on my social media profiles.


Comments

Popular Posts